GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device“) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region or allowing you to store items in an electronic shopping basket between visits).
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
BLOCKING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can block the download of cookies by altering the privacy settings on your web browser. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time.
How to disable cookies
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Google Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Safari;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Microsoft Edge.